The TIF TIF8900 is the perfect tool to be used in a situation where a combustible gas, vapor or residue needs to be found. It is a super-sensitive, cordless, combustible gas detector that detects a broad range of natural gases including propane, methanol, butane, and gasoline. Its uses include: Gas lines and Pipes, Exhaust and Fuel leaks, Propane filling stations, Fuel in marine bilges, Heat Exchanger leaks, Check manholes for safety, Detect arson residue, IAQ tests, and Liquid or gas fired heating systems.
- Solid state sensor technology, long life and precision
- Broad band of combustible gas detection
- Sensitivity as low as 5 ppm
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Audible “Geiger counter” signal
- LED Leak Intensity Lights
- Automatic warm up
- Cordless operation
- Flexible 16″ stainless probe for hard to reach places
- Rechargeable battery and charger included
- Rugged custom carrying case
- Made in the USA.